Schedule Content at the Right Times
- Schedule your content for those days and times for maximum exposure. Try, testing your results for effectiveness.
- Their is some discussion that Sunday's night are a good place to start testing.
- Many office workers go online Sunday evening and early Monday morning to prepare for the next day.
- Another good day may be Thursday. Published material, especially with complex content, can be reviewed or studied on the weekend. Waiting until Friday - may be to late. In my opinion, Friday's receipts usually get put off until Monday.
- For audio content - Some indicators suggest that the good times are the commuting drive times.
Diversify Content on All Media Sites
- Leverage what each network is particularly excellent at
- Use Facebook for B2C, LinkedIn for B2B, etc.
Stay True to Your Roots
- Dedicated some serious time to interacting with your community.
- Using social media automation correctly can increase productivity while offering valuable content to your audience.
- Offer tips, best practices, and social engagement to inspire an audience. Remember to ask them to "like" your work.
Buffer - https://bufferapp.com/
Buffer can be connected to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and schedule internal content for sharing. In addition, with the Buffer icon (top right side of the browser) allows the user to mark found articles for scheduling.
Among the tools available, HootSuite allows you to schedule your Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ updates in advance.
HootSuite is a social media management system for pushing campaigns across multiple social networks from one source. Collaborators manage social networks securely, plus social analytics tools for measurement are available. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ Pages, YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr and more.
TweetDeck is similar to HootSuite except: It's a downloadable and free app that exists in a separate window, not as a browser tab. In addition, you can conform TweetDeck's columns to use Twitter’s hashtag. The author can schedule, tweets, and manage interactions.
IFTTT (if this then that) allows users to connect multiple applications using 50+ social channels. The free app operates on "recipes" that the user can create for their interest. The Recipes let the user only employ the only the necessary apps, while syncing them together while having organizational control.
This iOS app allows small business owners an inexpensive tool to complete quick 'n easy surveys using pre-built templates.Their customers can answer survey questions right on their own devices- smartphones or tablets.The Loop app generates reports and push notifications instantly, providing valuable customer feedback.
Looking for great content to enhance your topic of discussion, or blog. ClouldMagic may make your search a little easier. This app finds content across emails, documents, social media, and the world wide web. CloudMagic quickly previews the vast material it finds, and can respond including retweeting while working right in the app.