Schedule Content at the Right Times
- Schedule your content for those days and times for maximum exposure. Try, testing your results for effectiveness.
- Their is some discussion that Sunday's night are a good place to start testing.
- Many office workers go online Sunday evening and early Monday morning to prepare for the next day.
- Another good day may be Thursday. Published material, especially with complex content, can be reviewed or studied on the weekend. Waiting until Friday - may be to late. In my opinion, Friday's receipts usually get put off until Monday.
- For audio content - Some indicators suggest that the good times are the commuting drive times.
Diversify Content on All Media Sites
- Leverage what each network is particularly excellent at
- Use Facebook for B2C, LinkedIn for B2B, etc.
Stay True to Your Roots
- Dedicated some serious time to interacting with your community.
- Using social media automation correctly can increase productivity while offering valuable content to your audience.
- Offer tips, best practices, and social engagement to inspire an audience. Remember to ask them to "like" your work.